Blog & Events
Birth Pool Rental Agreement
Indicates required field
Estimated due date
Rental of a La Bassine Maxi Inflatable Birth Pool is $250
$50 deposit is due with this rental agreement
(applied to total rental fee)
remaining $200 is due when pool is delivered to you.
Pool liner must be used, failure to do so will result in the pool being unsafe for future use. You agree to pay $399(CAD) to replace the birth pool if pool liner is not used.
1. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that said lessor would lease the water birth pool identified in this rental contract to me, the lessee.
2. Lessee understands that the rental price, $250 for the Birth Pool rental kit on a per birth basis of a period of approximately 4-6 weeks with delivery flexibility due to other birthing families.
3. Lessee acknowledges that this agreement is non-transferrable.
4. Lessee acknowledges that the water birth pool rental is specifically limited to indoor use only. The pool must be stored at
5. Lessee agrees to take full responsibility for the manner in and purpose for which said water birth pool is used.
Pool liner MUST be used
6. Lessee agrees to contact lessor within two days of baby’s birth to arrange birth pool return.
7. Lessee agrees to return the water birth pool to lessor undamaged following its use,
cleaned with mild soap and water
. Lessee agrees to return the rented water birth pool within five days of birth or lessee will be charged an additional $50 per week.
8. Lessee agrees to pay full retail price for the replacement or repair of rented birth pool in the event that it is damaged, not returned to lessor, or rendered unusable while in lessee’s possession.
9. Lessee understands that there will be no reduction in the rental fees if the water birth pool is unused during the rental period, if the water birth pool is returned before the birth or before the end of the rental period.
10. Lessee understands that the rental fee is nonrefundable, and that no portion of the rental fee will be refunded.
11. Lessee agrees to release and hold harmless lessor and/or any agent thereof, its members, employees, associates, and affiliated manufacturers from any and all responsibility or liability for maternal complications, infant mortality or morbidity, or injury to any or all persons in connection with the use of rented water birth pool that may occur before, during, and/or after labor and/or birth in the water birth pool provided by the lessee.
12. Lessee specifically holds lessor harmless from any claims made by third parties, as well as any damage or injury to property occasioned by the use of the water birth pool during the rental period or while the water birth pool is otherwise in the possession of the lessee, and further more agrees to indemnify lessor for any and all liability or expenses including attorney fees, incurred by lesser occasioned by the use of the water birth pool during the rental period or while the water birth pool is otherwise in possession of the lessee.
13. Lessee understands the cancellation policy and refund policy.
By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.
Do you accept the terms of this agreement
Blog & Events